Scenes From My Office, Act One
- Voldemort enters stage left, enveloped by a black mist. Swirling his cape and throwing it over his right shoulder he speaks...
- Voldemort: You're taking way too long on this project! This isn't some intellectual exercise that you can just take your time with to explore!
- GossipGirlOnBlast raises her head and looks at Voldemort, petulantly. She lifts her teacup off of its saucer, takes a sip, and replaces it.
- Me: I understand. And you have my assurances that I have absolutely no intellectual curiosity about this project whatsoever.
- Voldemort: -_____________-
- Voldemort exits stage left, glowing red eyes just visible through the black mist.